Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We all have to shave eventually...........

Well, I finally had to shave for work on Monday. So I thought I would chronicle the adventure and see if wearing facial hair was in my future.........

Besides, I thought it would be fun to see what people think.

Here is the "control" picture:


1). Ok, a goatee and mutton chops:



Side profile:


2). Ok, goatee only. (ha, I was apparently channeling my "inter youth pastor" here)


And side shot:

3). And, my favorite, the Foo Manchu.....yes, it is surprising.

And side shot:


4). Uggh, the mustache and the soul patch........down right creepy.



Sadly, my facial hair is pretty light so we thought a close up would be a good idea......we were wrong.

Ok, please select the winner. To recap, it was; 1). goatee and mutton chops, 2). goatee, 3). Foo Manchu, or 4). mustache and soul patch.

7 comments:

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

I for one hope that this new job does not put an end to the frequency of Andrew's posts.

Hilarious.

Michelle said...

My vote: 5. Clean shaven
or the control.
The others are just scarey.

Dust and Ashes said...

Ha! I have so often wanted to do just that... photograph the various options of facial hair possibilities. I'm saddened, however, that there is not a vote option for the full beard. :) Also, an 'Amish' option might be interesting as well. Obviously, that would have precluded most of the options that are available, but perhaps another time...

Thanks, a fun post. =D
><>

Holly said...

Mustache. MUSTACHE!!!

Mike Sharrow said...

Foo Manchu all the way baby!

Ironically, May is the first month of bearded Mike...going all the way to June at least. Jacqui's getting a taste of Mountain Man Mike - Alaskan Edition. We'll see how long it survives. Women are sneaky about getting out the clippers if you aren't careful!

Jacqui said...

Wow! That's a crazy variety!

I wonder if clean shaven men get made out with more than men with facial hair. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

no, we don't all have to shave...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha