Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinco de fisho

Here is how we celebrated the Mexicans beating the French.......fish tacos. Oh so good. Yes, I grilled the fish and it was delicious. The only downside was the corn tortillas which broke very easily. So I guess you could say it was "Cinco de Messo". However, easily cleaned up by Cinco de Towelo. If you are having problems distinguishing what we have as toppings they were; olives, onions, pico de gallo, guacamole, and shredded cheese.


Well, until next year Vive la Revolucion de Fisho.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Wow. That Spanish is really coming along!

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

I still can't believe Michelle eats fish. Amazing.

Dust and Ashes said...

I have yet to try fish tacos myself, but they do (except for the guacamole) look good. =D
><>

Michelle said...

WOW - Andrew - WOW! I think you have outdone yourself with the puns in this one...
Thanks to everyone for ignoring the massive amount of undealt with mail on our island.
Lindsay - for the record I still can't eat fishy fish.
Dad - the guac was by far the best part! You would have missed out. ;)

Mike Sharrow said...

I have decided to move back to Chicago just to eat @ the Waggoner Casa!

Jacqui said...

This made me laugh out loud. :-)

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

Well I DID notice a really nice charcoal drawing on the counter. :)