Thursday, February 26, 2009

bananas inspired by banana.

Well, it has been an extraordinarily long week for me. There have been deadlines, difficult accounting issues (please read: FAS 157), and clients seeking answers. Today we issued an audit report/financial statements.......2 days before the deadline. booyah. Anyway, I really wanted to eat a banana this evening and I couldn't help but notice the sticker on the banana. Please see below:


It reads, "please stick on forehead and smile".........I was inspired. I'm not sure if it was the 5 cups of coffee or the 2 cans of mountain dew today, but I thought it was a terribly good idea to do as the sticker told me.......and then some.


*Update - I just re-read this post.......the picture above looks scary......I was actually trying to make a "funny face". Long week, go figure.
Then I thought, "hey, I'm like 'Che' "......I have; 1) a catchy slogan, 2). a banana, and 3). a plant to hide behind. Wait a minute.
Nice, there's my plant.


Ok, now to the eating of the banana.

Mmmmmm, delightful.
Uggh, 10:53pm. Off to bed. Good night.

5 comments:

Holly said...

it seems like it's been a very long week. i might be feeling similar inspiration. yesterday, i ate 3 bananas. mmm. no sticker, though.

Dust and Ashes said...

Whole Foods?

Anonymous said...

Yes, whole foods - all fruit and meat. Can't be too safe now a days.

Anonymous said...

I'm rather frightened at the moment. I think I'll have a banana and calm myself down a bit.

Kyle Burkholder said...

the cavendish banana will soon be extinct. then what will we eat as we hide behind household plants? plantains? say it isn't so.