Sunday, February 22, 2009

Franny "Das Wunder Kitty"

Michelle and I awoke this morning to a most peculiar sight. To back track, Michelle and I have become increasing concerned that our cat is, well, three words; "a mad genius". She has a almost too cool demeanor that makes you think she is up to something. Oh sure, she "acts" sleepy during the evening but when the lights turn off Franny (or should I say, "Che" in cognito) goes into overdrive. Case in point. Franny apparently likes to read as she is, well, using the facilities.


Curious, no? But what is she reading???? Interesting, information regarding the latest stimulus bill....maybe she is trying to think up her own stimulus bill - more money for cat nip, perhaps.

My goodness look at that face. Without a doubt she is certainly planning something.

And what would lead us to believe she is trying her own stimulus plan? You might ask. Well, you would brush up on your economics reading. And just as I was thinking this thought I looked at the couch and.....egads, there she was calm as a clam reading my The Economist.

4 comments:

Kyle Burkholder said...

Ah, The Economist.

Best. Periodical. Ever.

Mike Sharrow said...

Fran was secretly trained to be a sleeper agent. I must confess. As a kitten we called her "the Brain." Every evening we'd ask her what she wanted to do and she'd go into some diabtribe about taking over the world or something...

Dust and Ashes said...

If we have to be satisfied that Fran is a grandchild, then it's only fair that she be gifted.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!! I loved this post. You never know what that Fran is up to! I loved the pictures.