Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tour le Chateau du Waggoner

Welcome...(please wipe your feet) Within the first door on your right you will find the spacious bathroom - isn't the shower curtain lovely?!? And what nice towels!

Now that you have seen the bathroom come a little further down the entry hall way (Note: we do have a cat - so if you are allergic you might want to go grab some medicine, before going any further.
Our entry room opens up into the great room, with our large floor to ceiling windows.
Here is the living room/office area of the great room.
And here is the kitchen - were many lovely creations are made.
And a view of the living room from the kitchen - Andrew hung all our wall art this weekend. It is amazing what a motivator company can be!
Yet another view of our living room with fireplace and new television.
Now we will take you upstairs...
But first a picture of our balcony.
Alright, everybody - up the stairs!
The view from the top!
The bedroom.
View down the stairs - Note: we have hung some work from my favorite artists - my sister, my brother-in-law and Holly.
The bed - I really like the bedspread and the tree above.Thank you for taking the time to tour our humble (yet lovely - we think) abode! Bon Nuit!

9 comments:

Dust and Ashes said...

Very nice. I can't wait to see it first hand. I suppose that won't be until after tax season, though. At least we'll be seeing you next weekend.

Holly said...

It's beautiful! I love the many-colored walls...

In 3 weeks, I will see it in person! Yippeeeeee!

P.S. I like that the Kings-of-Leonish-IKEA art made the living room cut. Ah, the memories...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour, I even made the stairs, love you grandma B

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say it is VERY lovely, you and Andrew have real decorating talent. grandma B

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

I was checking this site every day. How is it that it's been THREE DAYS since I last checked in?? and of course I've missed a post. I am rededicating myself to daily checking. Please forgive my negligence.

Cute place by the way. What organizational system did you use for the bookshelf? Inquiring library workers want to know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the feedback!

Holly - I couldn't believe how well the Ikea Kings wall art matched the paint in the place...plus we don't have that
much "art."

Grandma - I am glad you made it up the stairs, there aren't too many. The real danger on our stairs is that Fran is often waiting at the top to dive bomb your feet. I still haven't got used to that!

Lindsay - I was wondering where your comment was - as was Andrew. I figured you gave up on us or something. :) Nice to see you are back to regular checkings.
And what organization on the shelves? It is called shove it on the shelf and hope it stays! The most "organizing" I did was Fiction downstairs - Non Fiction upstairs. Maybe I will make some calling cards later this month. I think I will need to but a labeler on my wish list. :)

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

I see it!!! I see it!!!

I will tell Lily.

Oh, I swear Lily said Andrew the other day. We were looking at your wedding photo thank you card and I said "Uncle Andrew" and she said "Rue".

It's o.k. to cry Andrew. It's a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

Can't say I am not a little jealous - but I will try to be happy for "Rue." It's not all about me...
Lily must have a thing for guys in the family - she says PawPaw and now Rue...

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

If it makes you feel any better Michelle, she consistently says "Da!" but doesn't seem to realize I'm "Ma". Sigh. . . and after all I've done for her. . . ah well, Someday.