Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I just wanted to write a quick blog to celebrate the one month mile marker of our marital bliss. At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, there were times in my life when I didn't think such happiness and joy would be attainable for me, but by God's grace, I have found my true companion in life. I have always been graced with many blessings in my life - but now and forever I can add to the list - a supportive, compassionate, and faithful husband. Sharing this month of change and discovery with Andrew has been a joy - and I eagerly anticipate what the upcoming months will hold for us. I know that with God's guidance, the support of our family, and our commitment to one another - we will continue to enjoy this journey, whatever it may hold.

Thank you, family & friends, for your love, guidance, & support, we love you.


Here are some pictures from the wedding - taken by a dear friend - Enjoy!
The Happy Couple!

One of the Blessings in Andrew & I's life - our favorite niece & best ring bearess to grace the aisle - Liliana.

Me with two of the most influential females in my life - and the coolest, craziest, most fun brother-in-law making the picture. :)

8 comments:

Holly said...

YES! I made the cut! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! He's not creepy: he IS the life of the party.
MOM

Dust and Ashes said...

Happy anniversary sweetheart! I guess I do have to pass the "life of the party" mantle on. Oh well, at least I can still make it to the party.

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

I think you hurt Ryan's feelings. He's so fragile. :)

Happy one month and many more!

Anonymous said...

As a representative of the US Patents & Copyright Administration, I wanted to advise you on the risk associated with plagiarizing the trademarks of "marital bliss" and "happy couple." Unless there is some form of culinary kickbacks to ward off incented offense, detrimental consequences may erupt.

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

From creepy to cool, crazy and fun. Better. I'll have to check and see if he's noticed or if he's still boycotting. ;)

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

Are you leaving this up here until your 2 month annivesary? ;)

Anonymous said...

the world of waggoner fans are starving in anticipation of the next update...what did they have for dinner last night? What is happening in their world? Questions crying for answers...taste buds salivating for inspiration. :)