Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Alone...

Well I made it through my first night home alone. Andrew left for the airport around 4 pm yesterday evening, leaving the whole evening for me to fill with events of my choosing. I watched a chick flick, cleaned the bathroom, and went to bed at 9:30. I have decided to clean one room a night until Andrew gets back. This plan should make the time go by faster - and it can't hurt to have a clean house. Tonight I tackle the hallway and hall closet - I know it doesn't sound like much, but trust me the closet is a mess! It is were we have just shoved everything that won't fit in our upstairs closet.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ 402CenterStreet.blogspot.com said...

Glad to hear you made it through your first night (and were productive at that!). Only four more to go!!

Call me if you need to. :) Lily is usually in bed by 7:30.